Hockey North Show Podcast
September 14, 2022
The Hockey North Show with Randy Russon will return for another season, albeit in a new format. Slated to start the new 2022-2023 season in early October, the Hockey North Show is moving from radio to podcast.
The switch to podcast will allow each and every edition of the Hockey North Show to be viewed and listened to on demand via its own Facebook page.
The Hockey North Show will focus on the Northern Ontario Jr. Hockey League, the Great North Under 18 Hockey League, the Ontario Hockey League, the Superior International Jr. Hockey League, the Sault College Cougars varsity men’s team and minor hockey in Sault Ste. Marie with content that includes weekly guest appearances.
Once again joining Randy Russon as weekly co-host of the Hockey North Show will be seasoned hockey writer Brad (Cotch) Coccimiglio.
Sponsors of the Hockey North Show for the ’22-23 season are as follows.
• Forty-Five Social (host site)
• Little Caesars of Sault, Ontario (major sponsor)
• Dr. Kevin Caruso
• Croatian Corner
• John Glavota, Royal Lepage Northern Advantage
• Northern Superior Brewing
• JDM Sports Management
• Pinnacle Hockey Management
• Sal-Dan Developments
• Northern Ontario Jr. Hockey League
• Blind River Beavers of the NOJHL
• Espanola Paper Kings of the NOJHL
• Soo Eagles of the NOJHL
• Sudbury Cubs of the NOJHL
• Dryden Ice Dogs of the SIJHL
• Kam River Fighting Walleye of the SIJHL
What you think about “Hockey North Show Podcast”
Sounds great Randy. Best coverage anywhere.