Multiple series are on the line tonight when best-of-seven playoff action continues in both the Northern Ontario Jr. Hockey League and the Superior International Jr. Hockey League.
• Soo Thunderbirds are at Blind River as the Beavers will try to extend their season. The Thunderbirds lead the West Division series three games to none.
• Timmins Rock can advance to the East Division finals with a road win over the French River Rapids. Timmins has a 3-0 series lead.
• Hearst Lumberjacks are in Powassan and trying to take a 3-1 series lead over the Voodoos. Hearst currently leads the East Division set 2-1.
• Sudbury Cubs will be out to try to get in the win column when they play host to the Soo Eagles. The Eagles lead the West Division series 2-0.
• Kam River Fighting Walleye can advance to the league championship series with a road win over the cross-town Thunder Bay North Stars tonight. Kam River leads the series 3-0.
• Dryden Ice Dogs will play host to the Red Lake Miners on Tuesday evening with that series tied at a game apiece.